Monday 26 May 2014

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (My little Monster) - Review

Genre: Romance / Slice of Life / Comedy
No. of episodes: 13
My rate: 8/10

"Love" ~ It's so simple but hard to express. This anime showed me how it is difficult to confess to someone; do they share the same feeling or not? Will he/she leave me if I confess? That is what the main characters are struggling with. All of them are different, wonderful and unique but presonally sometimes I find them annoying as how they behave which made me lower the 'rate' for this anime. In addition for me everything began too fast and haven't properly ended, however it wasn't that bad as humour was excellent as well as the romantic stuff!!

Plot:
The main character; Shizuku Mizutani only AND only cares about studing and getting the highest marks from everyone. She has no friends at all and she doesn't care if she will have any as she prefers to be alone. At first day of Highschool her classmate; Haru Yoshida picks up a fight and got suspended, however he hadn't returned to school since then. The teacher asked her if she would deliver some notes to him and ask him to return back to school. She wasn't very pleased but she do it, however the boy jumped at her aggressively and suspect her as being a 'spy'. She denies and replied that 'she doesn't care' as she done what she was ask to. The boy was amused and began considering her as a 'friend' because it was a pleasant gesture from a classmate that he never experienced.

  Screenshots:

No comments:

Post a Comment